Are you looking for a perfect Elementor alternative for WordPress?
As a website owner, you always want to create a state-of-the-art website. With the dramatic development of technology, nowadays you easily get started creating your own website without using code. It is obvious that the introduction of page builders has helped users simplify the process of creating their own websites. And Elementor is one of the most prevalent page builders in the market that is trusted by over 5 million users worldwide. Although Elementor is a powerful and professional page builder, the paid version is pretty experience. Therefore, it may be not suitable for businesses that have a tight budget.
Therefore, in today’s blog, we will provide you with plenty of high-quality alternatives that you can effectively use instead of using Elementor. These page builders also have plenty of powerful features that are similar to Elementor. One of the most important things is that these tools have affordable prices, so they can help you build a beautiful website at a cost-effective price.
Now, let’s check them out and find your favorite Elementor alternatives for WordPress.
Introduction of Elementor
Elementor is famous for its complicated design ability. This page builder is used by most web designers to build a variety of unique websites. Additionally, this tool is easy to use thanks to a drag-and-drop functionality, which helps you easily move elements, widgets, and blocks with a few clicks. Moreover, the pro version of this page builder comes with more advanced features and functionalities such as accordions, sliders, popups, video sliders, and much more. You can also have access to over 100 widgets and a library of stunning pre-made templates
Indeed, Elementor has helped a bunch of users deal with problems related to website designs without using coding effectively. However, the pro version of this plugin is pretty expensive compared to other Elementor alternatives. Further, it can be not suitable for everyone’s requirements. For this reason, we will share with you a list of top-notch Elementor alternatives that help you build a professional website at a cheaper price. Now, let’s give it a look.
The necessary features of a good Elementor alternative
To help you to choose the best Elementor alternative for your website, we need to focus on the following factors below.
- Easy to use functionalities: Drag and drop interface is the most essential feature of most page builders. In addition, it should come with a wide range of useful widgets
- Performance: It should be fully responsive, easily customizable, and lightweight.
- Price: You should choose a page builder that starts at an affordable price. You can evaluate the pricing tiers and compare them with the free version to make the right decision for your website.
- Compatibility: This page builder has to work well with your current theme since some themes are not compatible with some specific page builders.
Now, it’s time to read our collection and find out your desired page builder for your website.
Top 7 best Elementor Alternatives
Beaver builder was introduced in 2014. This tool comes with a collection of powerful features such as drag and drop interface, beautiful pre-build templates, column-based layouts, and much more. The biggest difference between Beaver Builder and Elementor is that the side menu loads the entire contents at once rather than having to scroll to look for an element as you have to do once using Elementor. Although the pro version of Elementor is cheaper than Beaver builder, it restricts the number of websites that you are able to utilize. Hence, you can use Beaver Builder instead, you can use it for unlimited sites, even with the cheapest plan. Additionally, this tool also supports a collection of useful addons like Contact Forms, Tabs, Slider, Map, Social Icons, and much more.
- Standard: $199/per year
- Pro: $199/per year
- Agency: $399/per year
- Ultimate: $546/per year
The reason why you should use Beaver Builder:
- Easy layout options
- Conditional element display
- A wide range of stunning pre-made templates
- Stable performance
Another page builder that you can use is Divi. This is a premium page builder that is one of the powerful rivals of Elementor. By using Divi, you can completely design any type of website without writing any line of code. Besides that, this tool provides you with a lot of handy features and functionalities that are similar to Elementor. Especially, Divi offers over 2000 layouts and 200 elements. There is a wide range of interesting effects and filters that help you easily change the appearance of your website as you desire.
- Yearly access: $89/yearly
- Lifetime access: $249/1-time
The reason why you should use Divi:
- Easy to use
- Plenty of eye-catching pre-made templates
- Dedicated support
- Constantly updates
- Affordable price
In spite of the fact that SeedProd is well-known as a builder for Coming Soon and Maintenance Mode pages, it is packed with a wide range of handy functionality to assist you to build an entire website. By using SeedProd, you are able to effortlessly customize headers, footers, pages, and posts without touching any line of code. Besides that, you can use this page builder to create various landing pages such as sales pages, coming soon pages, 404 pages, login pages, and much more. What’s more, it provides you with a library of 200+ charming pre-made WordPress Themes, templates, blocks, sections, and complete websites to assist you to get started quickly.
- Basic: $38.5/year for 1 site
- Plus: $99.5/year for 3 sites
- Pro: $199.5/year for 5 sites
- Elite: $239.6/year for unlimited sites
The reason why you should use SeedProd:
- Easy to use for beginners
- Tons of attractive landing page templates
- Flexible customization options
- Many ready-made color palettes and fonts
- Plenty of useful email integrations
In addition to Elementor page builder, using Brizy is also a perfect solution for your website. This page builder is also similar to Elementor because it comes with many essential design features such as visual editing, responsive design, 100+ design templates, many useful marketing integrations, and much more. Moreover, this involves all of the necessary features that you would expect from a page builder including a theme builder and a popup builder.
- Personal: $49/year
- Freelancer: $99/year
- Agency: $199/year
The reason why you should use Brizy:
- Better interface compared to Elementor
- Higher website limits for the same price
- Offer a lifetime license option
- Offer Saas Brizy Cloud option
- White labeling feature
Oxygen is one of the most famous names that is trusted by tons of users around the world. This can be an excellent Elementor alternative since it is designed with drag and drop interface. Thanks to that, you can create any website from scratch. In addition, it provides you with a list of handy elements and widgets to design your dynamic websites such as accordions, sliders, videos, and much more. What’s more, Oxygen gives you the ability to design a website without the need for custom CSS. All things can be managed inside the builder. The process of creating a new website doesn’t require you to write any line of code, so Oxygen has already become the first choice of plenty of designers.
- Basic:$129/one time
- Ultimate: $149/one time
- Oxygen+Breakdance:$149/one time
The reason why you should use Oxygen:
- It integrates with ACF
- Allow you to centrally store templates
- A lot of stunning modules and templates
- Provides full control over your website
The next solution that you should not ignore is Visual Composer. This page builder has the ability to create different types of websites as you can do with Elementor such as personal site, business site, portfolio, landing page, coming soon page, maintenance mode page, and much more. Additionally, it gives you a collection of 500+ free elements, 10+ free landing page templates, and many advanced design options for perfect layouts. Moreover, it also has a drag-and-drop interface, which is an advantage for both beginners and professionals to design a website for their clients without difficulties.
- Single: $49/year for 1 website
- Plus:$99/year for 5 websites
- Accelerate: $149/year for 20 websites
- Growth: $349/year for 100 websites
- Agency: $849/year for 1000 websites
The reason why you should use Visual Composer:
- Easy to use and customize
- A professional drag-and-drop page builder
- The pro version comes with tons of eye-catching templates, useful blocks, and extensions
- Requires no real development knowledge
If you are looking for a great Elementor alternative, then using SiteOrigin will not let you be appointed. With the assistance of SiteOrigin, you can create any type of website you desire since it comes with drag-and-drop functionality. Moreover, it allows you to easily reorder rows, move widgets and resize columns to create dynamic layouts. Just similar to Elementor, this page builder also supports live editing, which means that you can see your content and edit widgets in real-time. Thanks to that, you are able to adjust your content quickly and easily.
- Single: $29/year for one site
- Business: $49/year for 5 websites
- Developer: $99/year for unlimited websites
The reason why you should use SiteOrigin:
- Allows changes to the appearance of any WordPress theme when using this interface
- It does not require code management to use it
- It allows you to create responsive page layouts
- Premium services are usually inexpensive
- Uses a common web design language
The bottom line
Which is your favorite Elementor alternative? Hopefully, you have already chosen the perfect solution to create your own impressive WordPress website. In addition, don’t forget to share your own opinion by leaving a comment below. We are very happy to listen to your point of view.
By the way, visiting our website is a great chance for you to discover a wide range of stunning, responsive, free WordPress themes for your website. They will help you change your site’s appearance without trouble. Let’s check them out.
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.