Do you want to create a multilingual website? Creating a multilingual website is a great way to help your website visitors to obtain information about your content and products in their native language. Hence, in today’s blog, we will provide you with a list of top-notch Elementor Multilingual Plugins that come with a wide range of high-quality features. Now, let’s give it a look.
Why should you consider the Elementor Multilingual Plugin?
These days, there are countless Elementor Multilingual Plugins that you can find. But what is the best Elementor Multilingual Plugin suitable and effective for your website? Because most plugins below are easy to use and have fully responsive designs. Moreover, it helps you to translate your site content into different languages quickly. Thanks to that, your website easily reaches out the international customers as well as competes with other rivals. Check them out.
Top Best Elementor Multilingual Plugins
If there is one truly convenient way to translate your website, it must be through ConveyThis!
Successfully re-launched in 2018, an award-winning ConveyThis team has brought the process of translating a website to the new level. It is the most translated language plugin in the WordPress directory (over 38 language contrubutions) and is growing fast. ConveyThis makes it very simple to integrate into WP website and activate as many as 100+ languages.
So, while you’ll configure some basic settings from your WordPress dashboard, your actual translations reside on ConveyThis’ servers, and you’ll manage your translations from the ConveyThis web dashboard rather than your WordPress site.
So, what are the benefits of that approach?
Well, the big one is convenience. As soon as you activate the plugin and choose your languages, ConveyThis uses automatic machine translation to translate your entire site, and adds a language switcher button. So within the first couple of minutes, you’ll already have a working, SEO-friendly multilingual site.
Then, if you want to manually manage those translations, you can go to the ConveyThis dashboard, where you get two different interfaces:
- Text Editor — you see a side-by-side list of the original text and the translated version.
- Visual Editor — you see a live preview of your site. To translate any text on your site, you just click on it.
Or, you can also outsource your translations to professional translation services right from the ConveyThis dashboard.
To ensure translation consistency, ConveyThis comes with a powerful GLOSSARY function. It can ensure that certains words or phrases are translated in only one way and not the other. Consider something like: ADIDAS. Do you want that brand name become ABIBAS in Brazilian Portuguese language? We doubt that!
Finally, all of your content is SEO-friendly:HREFLANG tags and sitemap.xml integrations. It even includes an integration for RankMath SEO to help you to translate your SEO titles and descriptions.
The only potential downside with ConveyThis is price. While ConveyThis does have a limited free plan that lets you translate up to 2,500 words into one language, the paid plans use SaaS-style billing, which means you’ll need to continue to pay for as long as you want to use the service.
Paid plans start at €4 a month for one language and up to 10,000 words.
Firstly, this plugin is a perfect Elementor Multilingual Plugin to show the correct language templates thanks to connecting between the Polylang multilingual plugin and Elementor Page Builder: Furthermore, The design also supports features such as native Polylang Language Switcher Elementor widget, new Dynamic Tags, and Polylang.
- Shows the correct Template
- Elementor Finder integration
- Dynamic Tags in Elementor Pro
- Great support
- Multilingual topics
Secondly, This Elementor Language Plugin provides a language switcher widget to the Elementor Page Builder. Therefore, It supports to showcase an available multilanguage and the correct language templates. Especially, This plugin requires WPML to be installed and activated.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Require WPML support
- Activate Elementor plugin to use this plugin
- Easy to use
Thirdly, Here is a great Elementor Multilingual Plugin allowing you to easily insert any Elementor template into Gutenberg with just one click. Plus, it is easy than before ever when Elementor Blocks and Gutenberg and Elementor all operate on your site. Moreover, thanks to Elementor & Gutenberg , it supports users with more advanced layouts into Gutenberg.
- Insert Elementor blocks and templates in any area inside Gutenberg
- Preview the template right inside the Gutenberg editor
- Easy access to edit any Elementor template right from Gutenberg editor
- Choose from over 300+ pre-designed blocks & 100+ pre-designed pages
- Customize your Elementor blocks with unlimited design options
- Smart theme
- Easy to customize
Next, this is a another perfect choice to translate your WordPress website to other languages. What;s more,it supports Manually translate with 80+ pre-installed languages, and many new languages. Additionally, This plugin also allows to display translation availability in the posts and taxonomy lists .
- Manually translate
- 80+ pre-installed languages
- Choose the default language
- Multiple language switcher layouts
- Compatible with Classic Editor and Block Editor (Gutenberg)
- Incredibly simple settings for fast setup without modifying code
- Good plugin
- Easily compatible
Subsequently, this plugin is a multilanguage plugin for WordPress. In additon, it allows you to translate into many diferent languages. Thanks to this plugin, you can easy to translate Posts, Pages, Menus, Categories from the plugin or linked from the WP interface.
- Easy setup
- Supports all languages by WordPress (RTL and LTR)
- You can use Yandex to help you with the translation
- Displays the default language with original content
- The Language Switcher widget is configurable to display flags and/or language names
- Very good website speed performance (low impact)
- Contains translations for IT, FR, DE, ES, NL
- Easy setup
- Avalable languages
Another option is Plylang that supports a bilingual or multilingual WordPress site. Thanks to this plugin, you can easy to translate Posts, Pages, Menus, Categories… Especially, the language is either set by the content or by the language code in url, or you can use one different subdomain or domain per language.
- You can use as many languages as you want with available RTL language
- You can translate posts, pages, media, categories, post tags, menus, widgets…
- Support Custom post types, custom taxonomies, sticky posts and post formats, RSS feeds and all default WordPress widgets
- The language is either set by the content or by the language code in url, or you can use one different subdomain or domain per language
- Categories, post tags as well as some other metas are automatically copied when adding a new post or page translation
- A customizable language switcher is available as a widget or in the nav menu
- Easy to customize
- Available multinguage
- Automatic translation
This plugin has a feature-rich with 53+ highly customizable Elementor addons and widgets and 270+ premade Elementor templates. Thnaks to 100% compatible with WPML You can use Premium Addons for Elementor to build multilingual websites easily. Besides, It also gives you the ability to build sophisticated websites in less time with no code.
- 50+ elementor widgets & addons
- Premium Addons has been built the same way Elementor was built so it’s fully modular.
- Fully responsive and cross browser ready
- WPML ready allows to build multilingual websites easily as our plugin is 100% compatible with WPML
- fully responsive
- 100% compatible with WPML
- Available languages
The last plugin is more functionality and flexibility to your website.Moreover, You can use Dragfy Addons for Elementor to build multilingual websites easily thanks to a 100% compatible with WPML. On top of that, Using this plugin,help to create your website beautiful easier than before ever.
- Completely customize
- Simple and light weight
- Enable and disable individual elements to make your page loading faster and smoother
- 100% compatible with WPML to build multilingual websites easily
- extra-ordinary support team ready to help you
- More functionality and flexibility
- Available languages
- Easy to use
We have already brought you the Top 8 Amazing Elementor Multilingual Plugin Theme so that you can use it to support your website. Moreover, let’s access Free WordPress Theme to see plenty of stunning designs for your website.
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.