Although Mailchimp is regarded as the most effective WordPress Email Marketing plugin in the market, it may be not completely suitable for all users’ requirements. In addition, this platform is also more expensive rather than competitors that offer the same features. Therefore, you need to find a Mailchimp alternative to boost your email marketing campaigns. In today’s blog, we will bring you a list of outstanding suggestions that come with a wide array of useful features and affordable prices. Now, let’s check them out.
The essential features of a high-quality Mailchimp Alternative
To help you choose the perfect email marketing software that can replace Mailchimp, we will provide you with the key features that you should be aware of.
Here is a list of important features that you need to look for in good email marketing software.
- Easy to use
- Affordable pricing plans
- Offer plenty of bewitching pre-made email templates
- Include a drag-and-drop editor
- A variety of useful integrations
- Support analytics and reports
- Responsive landing pages
- Excellent support
Top 8 Best Mailchimp Alternatives
The first significant Mailchimp alternative is Sendinblue which comes with a wide range of amazing features. This plugin includes both the free version and the premium version. The free version allows you to send up to 300 emails per day, and access useful features such as email templates, automation workflows, phone support, and much more. If you purchase the paid version, you can send up to 20,000 emails at $25 a month. Moreover, Sendinblue also gives you good analytics and many handy integrations with ads. Thanks to that, this tool brings users a great user experience and improves your email marketing campaigns effectively.
- Free: Up to 2000 contacts
- Starter: Starting from $25/month
- Business: Starting from $65/month
- Enterprise: Starting from $1000/month
The reason why you should choose Sendinblue as a good Mailchimp alternative:
- Low-cost plans
- Solid email automation
- Free CRM software
- Offer transactional email and CMS marketing tool
Mailerlite stands out from other email marketing plugins since this plugin has a simple and easy-to-use interface. By using Mailerlite, you are able to effortlessly grow your newsletter subscriber list from your WordPress blog or website. The best advantage is that this plugin is extremely cheaper than most email marketing tools. You only charge $10 for 1000 subscribers and include unlimited emails, landing pages, and many eye-catching newsletter templates. Especially, the plugin will automatically integrate your WordPress form with your MailterLite email marketing account.
- Free: Up to 1,000 subscribers and for 1 user
- Growing business: $9/month for up to 1,000 subscribers and for 3 users
- Advanced: $19/month for up to 1,000 subscribers and for unlimited users
- Enterprise: custom pricing for up to 100k subscribers and for unlimited users
The reason why you should choose Mailerlite as a good Mailchimp alternative:
- The free version offers plenty of good features
- A clear and easy-to-use interface
- Allow you to create and design a landing page hosted by Mailerlite
- Solid deliverability rates
- Cheaper than other email marketing software
- Strong email editor with great modules for use
Klaviyo is famous for its advanced analysis. With the support of this tool, you can get the full report on every customer that visits, and then use that data to automate personalized email and SMS communications that make people feel seen. In addition, this plugin also integrates with a lot of eCommerce add-ons to sync all your historical and real-time data, hence you can keep up with all interaction visitors implement with your website. Moreover, this plugin has the ability to automatically send everything from abandoned cart emails to product recommendations based on past purchases. As a result, you will have more chances to make a lot of money.
- Free: Sending up to 500 emails/monthly
- Email: Starting at $45/month and sending up to 15,000 emails/monthly
- Email and SMS: Starting at $60/month and sending up to 15,000 emails/monthly and 1,250 monthly SMS/MMS credits
The reason why you should choose Klaviyo as a good Mailchimp alternative:
- Support Cart abandonment email
- Drag and drop campaign builder
- Personalized mails
- Good analytics to look at results
Aweber is specially designed for small businesses. Hence, if you don’t want to use Mailchimp, you can use this plugin as a perfect solution. Aweber will help you boost sales effectively and get more customers with landing pages. You can take advantage of the pre-built email template or landing page template and then use the drag-and-drop builder to customize it to match your brand. One outstanding feature is that this plugin works well with Canva, so you can add and design tons of eye-catching images.
- 0-500 subscribers: $19.99 per month
- 501-2500 subscribers: $29.99 per month
- 2,501-500 subscribers: $49.99 per month
- 5,001-10.000 subscribers: $69.99 per month
- 10,001-25,000 subscribers: $149.99 per month
The reason why you should choose Aweber as a good Mailchimp alternative:
- Comes with an autoresponder ability
- Extremely professional signup forms & templates
- Easy integrations with many plugins
HubSpot is one of the most prevalent plugins among the Mailchimp alternatives free. Hubspot is suitable for those who are looking for an effective customer support solution. With Hubspot, you can get email marketing, CMR, and free live chat. As a result, you can know the data you are using to customize your email accurately. In addition, you can create plenty of stunning email campaigns without designers or IT. You can use your favorite template from tons of free ones and then customize it by using drag and drop editor.
- Starter: Starting at $45/month
- Professional: Starting at $800/month
- Enterprise: Starting at $3.600/month
The reason why you should choose HubSpot as a good Mailchimp alternative:
- Easy to use and customize
- Comes with an incredible knowledge and resource library with courses, certifications
- Excellent customer support
- Many customizable templates and reports
Another excellent Mailchimp alternative is ConverKit. This tool has helped thousands of users develop their mail marketing campaigns efficiently. The free version of this plugin offers a wide range of features for creating, sending, and automating emails and much more. Moreover, the paid version also provides you with more advanced features such as Automated email sequences, Visual automation builders, Third-party integrations, One additional team member, and much more. In general, ConverKit is suitable for small eCommerce business owners. Moreover, it offers more automation flexibility than Mailchimp.
- Free plan (for up to 1,000 subscribers)
- Creator plan: Starting from $15/mo
- Creator Pro: Starting from $29/mo
The reason why you should choose ConverKit as a good Mailchimp alternative:
- Flexible contact management
- Increased automation capabilities
- More beautiful landing page templates
The next Mailchimp alternative is GetResponse which is an all-in-one marketing platform. It gives you a perfect email marketing solution and offers landing pages, a CRM, and advanced automation. The most beneficial is that this plugin is super easy to set up and customize. In addition, it offers plenty of attractive templates for emails, landing pages, funnels, and forms. Moreover, you can use drag and drop email editor to create marketing emails and newsletters on Canvas and edit them easily. Further, GetResponse gives you over 170 integrations with eCommerce platforms, CRMs, Payment gateways, Social media apps and much more.
- Free: (for up to 500 subscribers)
- Essential: 15.58/month
- Pro: $48.38/month
- Premium: $97.58/month
The reason why you should choose GetResponse as a good Mailchimp alternative:
- Large collection of templates
- Advanced marketing automation features
- One month free trial without credit card
- Landing pages and conversion funnel included
- Webinar funnels
The final Mailchimp alternative that you should not ignore is ActiveCampaign. This plugin includes email marketing, automation, and a CRM to help you promote your email marketing campaigns in a professional way. Compared to other rivals, ActiveCampaign stands out due to the combination of these key factors, ease of use, automation option, and diverse integrations with many valuable platforms and systems. You can use this plugin instead of Mailchimp because it has the ability to automatically add tags to contacts and trigger specific actions.
- Lite: $29/month
- Plus: $49/month
- Professional: $149/month
- Enterprise: custom pricing
The reason why you should choose ActiveCampaign as a good Mailchimp alternative:
- Advanced automation and testing for email, SMS, and website
- Easy to customize anything
- Have more beautiful templates and integrations and better customer support
The final thoughts
Which plugin do you think is the best Mailchimp alternative? To sum up, the answer depends on your business’s requirements and budgets. If you are a blogger or small business, MailerLite or ConvertKit is a perfect choice for your website. In contrast, you can use Sendinblue, ActiveCampaign, or Hubspot, if you need a solution that includes CRM and a smaller price tag.
Hopefully, this blog gave you many effective Mailchimp Alternatives. If you are interested in our listings, let’s write down your thoughts in the comment below. Moreover, we would like to introduce a gallery of eye-catching, responsive, free WordPress Themes on our website. You can use one of them to change your website’s appearance without touching any line of code.
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.