Nowadays, there are a large number of ways to customise your site in your style. However, the most effective one may be inserting custom CSS code. Therefore, we are here today to bring you a list of the top useful WordPress CSS Plugins to help you do that smoothly. So, we will start exploring this collection right now!
The importance of using WordPress CSS Plugin for your site
Firstly, this perfect tool allows you to add custom CSS and JS code but you don’t need to modify your theme or plugin files. In addition, although you don’t have professional coding knowledge, with the support of this plugin, you easily add custom CSS to individual posts. And then, you also have the ability to customize your site quickly. For these advantages, don’t hesitate to go over the listing below to choose the best one for your site.
Top Effective WordPress CSS Plugin
The first WordPress CSS Plugin we would like to show you is Simple Custom CSS And JS. Above all, you can add custom CSS and JS code without even having to modify your theme or plugin files. So, this let you customize your site look quickly and easily.
- Text editor with syntax highlighting
- Print the code inline or included into an external file
- Print the code in the header or the footer
- Add CSS or JS to the frontend or the admin side
- Insert as many codes as you want
- Keep your changes also when you change the theme
- Easy to use
Secondly, we will together discover WP Add Custom CSS. Above all, this WordPress CSS Plugin supports you to insert custom CSS into the whole site or each post, page or custom post type very quickly. Besides, it helps you customize the stylesheet which is from the “Add custom CSS” setting page. A new “Custom CSS” box can be created so that you can insert custom CSS to any post and page.
- Add custom CSS to the whole website
- Override the default stylesheets
- Add custom CSS to individual posts
- Edit the main stylesheet
- Create a new “Custom CSS” box
- Simply Incredible
- Great tool
The third plugin you should try is Simple Custom CSS. In other words, this plugin permits you to insert custom CSS styles for your site simply. In addition, thanks to it, administrators are able to get access to WordPress Networks. A simple interface that is built on site performance is also consisted of in this plugin.
- Virtually no impact on site performance
- No complicated database queries
- Thorough documentation
- Allows Administrator access on WP Networks
- Customizer Control
- Useful Code Syntax Highlighter
- Code linting
- No configuration needed
- Simple interface built on native WordPress UI
- Clean and simple
- Convenient and Reliable
Fourthly, we make sure that Simple CSS plugin may bring you the satisfaction. That is to say, this plugin offers you an awesome admin editor and a live preview editor in the Customizer so you can easily add your CSS. Further, it also lets you add a metabox which assists you to apply your CSS on only a specific page or post.
- Full featured admin CSS editor
- Dark and light editor themes
- CSS editor in the Customizer so you can live preview your changes
- Metabox for page/post specific CSS
- Great support
The fifth WordPress CSS Plugin we want to introduce for you is Code Snippets. Above all, this plugin supports you to run a PHP code snippets easily on your site. Besides that, a snippet is a small chunk of PHP code so that you can use it to extend your WordPress site. Thanks to this plugin, you are able to insert snippet code into your active theme in a real-time.
- Graphical interface
- Run PHP code snippets
- Add snippet code to your active theme
- A GUI interface
- Categorize snippets
- A full-featured code editor
- Great plugin
- Time Saver
- Set article-specific custom content
- Choose the priority of printed custom code
- Add custom code specific for individual article
- Choose article-specific head/footer code
- Site-wide section
- Works Perfectly
- Useful plugin
- Simple to use
My Custom Functions is a suggested WordPress CSS Plugin you should have. That is to say, this plugin enables you to insert custom PHP code in a safe and easy way without making your site slow down and changing your theme files. In addition, you can not have to edit the theme’s funstion.php file as well as plugin files.
- Cross-browser compatible
- Compatible with all WordPress themes
- Lightweight and fast
- Insert custom PHP code into the site
- Checks the entered code for fatal errors
- Easy disable option for WSOD
- Intuitive interface
- RTL compatible
- Translation ready
- Useful plugin
- Very easy
- Perfect and great
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.