With the assist of the best WordPress Logs Plugin, you can monitor all users’ activities on your website effectively
In today’s article, we will list the top 7 good WordPress Logs Plugin in 2021. This is a useful tool that helps you to see everything that is happening on your website. Therefore, you no longer consume much time to manage a ton of users. Moreover, it also helps you to improve your website productivity and do much more. Let’s explore right now!
Quite possibly the most effective WordPress Logs modules in the present assortment is WP Activity Log. This is viewed as a helpful device to get and monitor all that is going on your sites. In addition, it assists you with guaranteeing client usefulness just as improves client responsibility. Another advantage is that you can know precisely the thing your clients are doing. Moreover, you can handle all exercises of clients without any problem.
- See who is logged,
- See what everyone is doing in real-time,
- Log off any user with just a click,
- Generate HTML and CSV reports,
- Export the activity log in CSV (ideal for integrations),
- Get notified via email of important changes,
- Get instant SMS message notifications of critical site changes,
- Search the activity log using text-based searches and use built-in filters to fine-tune the searches,
- Store activity log in an external database to improve security
- and much more
- A lot of advanced features
- Powerful support
The second extraordinary module that you ought to consider is the Activity log. This instrument permits you to screen and track all exercises on your sites precisely. Subsequently, you can perceive what individuals are doing on your site adequately. Furthermore, the module is additionally lightning-quick and works in the background, henceforth it doesn’t influence site and administrator execution.
- Able to get email notifications once an event you have defined (via rules) has occurred
- Export your Activity Log data records to CSV
- Export your Activity Log data records to the Export Personal Data tool
- Solve this issue by tracking what users do
- Easy to use and filter view on the dashboard of your WordPress site
- Easy to use
- Translation ready
- Work effectively
On the off chance that you need to follow a ton of exercises on your site, this module is the ideal answer for you. It permits you to see late changes straightforwardly on your dashboard or on a different page. Moreover, the device functions as a log/history/review log/adaptation history of the main occasions that occur in WordPress. Besides, it likewise accompanies work in help for the accompanying modules: Jetpack, User Switching, WP Control.
- Allow you to see who added, updated, or deleted a post or page
- Get info when someone adds, updates, or removes a widget in a sidebar
- See when a user login & logout. Also, see when a user fails to log in
- View details about changes made in the different settings sections of WordPress
- See when a privacy data export request is added, approved by the user
- and much more.
- Translation ready
- Successful tool
The amazing WordPress Logs Plugin is suitable for the individuals who need to follow client action on your site with this inconceivably incredible. By utilizing it, you can follow both signed-in and non-signed-in clients. Moreover, you can screen page visits just as set up occasion triggers as well. Particularly, the module stores no cookies on clients’ PCs, so it requires no treat pick in from clients.
- Simple & intuitive
- Powerful search
- Compatible with WooCommerce and other user registration plugins
- Tracks both logged-in and non-logged-in users (ie. unknown users)
- GDPR / CCPA / privacy ready
- All data is stored locally in your database
- Free for download
- Simple to install
- Good performance
Another great decision for you is the 404 to 301 module. It is a straightforward instrument, notwithstanding, it can settle every one of the 404 blunders for you. What’s more, you can alternatively screen and control all mistakes on your site.
- You can redirect errors to any existing page or custom link (globally)
- You can set custom redirect for each 404 path
- No more 404 errors on your website. Seriously
- You can optionally monitor/log all errors
- Exclude paths from errors
- You can optionally enable email notification on all 404 errors
- Will not irritate your visitors if they land on a non-existing page/URL
- Increase your SEO by telling Google that all 404 pages are moved to some other page
- Follows best WordPress coding standards
- Developer friendly
- Translation ready
- Effective plugin
Simple Updates Manager has the ability to control a wide range of refresh and introduce activities on your website. Likewise, with numerous amazing highlights, you can decide precisely what and when something is refreshed on your site.
- Disable all updates with one click
- Enable automatic updates with one click
- Deeply customize your automatic update settings
- Use logs to determine what and when something is updated
- Hide plugin and theme updates (if custom developed)
- Select which plugins and themes can be automatically updated
- Disable core, plugin, theme, and translation updates
- Force Updates to check that automatic updates are working
- A lot of powerful features
- Simple to use
- Integrate with UpdraftPlus
A compelling plugin that we might want to suggest is Main WP. Because of numerous amazing highlights, you can handle and monitor various exercises on your WordPress site. In addition, it permits you to understand what your clients changed on your site without signing in. It is viewed as an ideal device to get and screen your client locales viably.
- Keep a log of changes in the MainWP dashboard and extensions
- See all activity logs from one central location, the MainWP dashboard
- Know what your clients change on their business site without logging in.
- Ease troubleshooting – no more guesswork
- Better manage, secure & monitor your client sites
- Identify suspicious behavior before it becomes a security issue
- Stop all the customer blame games & have proof of what happened
- Amazing tool
- Work well
- Premium version with many high-quality features
This useful plugin is ideal for people who want to monitor all client actions on your website. When clients engage in inappropriate behavior on your site, you can immediately block, request, or log them out. It also allows you to monitor any user or plugin and identify potential concerns. It is especially simple to install and operate, having a user-friendly interface.
- Retroactive History System Log Export
- User Login Time and Session Time in WP
- Very detailed requests log
- Detail Search Filters
- See Logged Users
- Disable User Sessions/Logout user
- View changes in posts revision
- And much more
- Easy control and manage
- Compatible with all plugin
- Work efficiently
We believe that the top best WordPress Logs Plugin gives you some helpful solutions to manage your website effectively. In addition, don’t hesitate to share with us your real experience, we will support you anyway. Moreover, our free WordPress Themes has many high-quality themes. If you are interested in themes, you should not miss our website.
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.