There are a lot of WordPress Newsletter Plugins available. But, if you’re looking for the best ones, I have got you covered. See the most popular WordPress newsletter plugins and their reviews online without having to go through each one individually.
The importance of using the WordPress Newsletter Plugin
If you want to your business develop day by day, then you need to have many ways to maintain communication with your clients. One of the best solutions to help you do that is using email marketing via a newsletter. Therefore, today, we would like to mention to Top 9 Should-have WordPress Newsletter Plugin 2021. So, let read and make sure that you don’t miss effective information in this blog!
Top Useful WordPress Newsletter Plugin
Firstly, let’s meet Popup Builder – Subscription & Newsletter. Above all, this plugin help you to draw your visitors’ attention to introduce them your offers, discounts or other kind of promotional notices. So, it’s easy for you to send marketing campaings right from popup builder. Moreover, it also provides a lot of other functions that you can see below.
- Create and manage as many popups as you want
- Set popup animation effect
- Redirect confirmation popup/Leaving notice popup
- PDF popup
- OnClick/OnHover popup
- And more….
Secondly, we would like to introduce for you Email Subscribers & Newsletters – one of the best newsletter plugins for WordPress. That is to say, you can use it to send automated new post notification emails as well as create and send newsletters easily. Thus, we can say that this plugin is a simple and clean WordPress newsletter plugin with many useful features.
- Send Automated Updates when a Post is published
- Quickly Create, Schedule and Send Newsletters
- Support localization or internationalization
- Automatically add Unsubscribe link in the email
- Import/Export subscribers emails
- And more.
- Great support
- Easy to use
The third plugin you shouldn’t miss is Newsletter. In other words, it is a powerful WordPress newsletter plugin which is perfect for creating, sending and tracking e-mails. Besides that, it allows you to easily customize themes according to your requirements.
- Unlimited subscribers
- Drag and drop composer with responsive email layout
- Compatible with every SMTP plugin
- Newsletter with Html and Text message versions
- Unlimited newsletter with tracking
- And more
- Simple and easy to use
The fourth plugin we will explore together now is MailPoet. Above all, it is also an ideal choice for you to create, manage and send email newsletter campaigns. Further, its extension supports your website visitors to sign up as newsletter subscribers and build your mailing list. In addition, you can also schedule your newsletters or send new blog post notifications automatically.
- Build and send newsletters with WordPress
- Create and add a newsletter subscription form to your website
- Send automated signup welcome emails
- And more.
- Beautiful responsive templates
- GDPR compliant
Fifthly, why don’t you useing WordPress Newsletter & WooCommerce Newsletter. That is to say, this plugin is one of the best newsletter automation tools for successful marketing campaigns. Likewise other plugins, it offers you a lot of features related to GDPR compliance, Marketing Automation, Newsletter creation, etc. So, let’s see what it has.
- False email addresses filtering and Google’s invisible reCaptcha integration
- Import your users from any source
- Manage users’ lists
- Automated mass actions on users
- Follow-up newsletters
- Scheduled newsletters
- Desktop and mobile newsletter preview
- And more…
- Weekly updates
- Easy to install and use
Another plugin you should try is Newsletter, SMTP, Email marketing and Subscribe forms by Sendinblue. In other words, it brings you Subscription forms which allows you to create custom subscription forms. Besides that, you are able to generate and send beautiful newsletters easily. Moreover, transactional email is also one of the plus point of this plugin.
- Subscription forms
- Contact lists
- Marketing campaigns
- Marketing automation
Mailster is the next plugin we want to show you in this collection. Above all, it lets you create, send and manage your email newsletter campaigns within WordPress. Thus, now, we will check out what functions it provides us.
- Schedule your Campaigns
- Six types of auto responders
- Send your latest post to your subscribers
- Embed Newsletter with Shortcodes
- Forward via Email
- And more…
- Multi language ready
- Wonderful support
Noptin is another plugin that can bring you amazing experience. In other words, thanks to it, you can generate and send newsletters for many people easily. Further, this plugin makes it simple to add content upgrades to your newsletter optin forms.
- Create unlimited newsletter subscription forms.
- Add your optin forms anywhere on your website using a shortcode.
- Display your optin forms in a popup or lightbox.
- Collect unlimited newsletter subscribers.
- Send your email subscribers one-off newsletters.
- And more…
- Easy to use
Finally, we will finish this blog with SendPress Newsletters. Likewise other plugins above, it has all the features you need. You can create newsletter templates with your style and edit content just like you would a post in WordPress. Moreover, it assists you to set schedule for newsletters to be sent at the right time.
- Sync WordPress roles to newsletter subscriber lists
- Single And Double Opt-In
- Html and Text versions of Newsletters
- Stat tracking for each email: clicks, opens and unsubscribes
- Send with your web host or Gmail for free
In conclusion, the Top 9 Should-have WordPress Newsletter Plugins should be tried to generate newsletters for your site. Therefore, we hope that these plugins can meet your requirement. In addition, don’t miss a large number of Free WordPress Themes from our site.
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.