WP Shopping Cart Plugin is a WordPress Shopping Cart Plugin for online eCommerce stores. It is an advanced, feature-rich and easy-to use plugin that supports many payment gateways and has a powerful reporting system. Don’t miss our collection of outstanding WordPress Shopping Cart Plugins below to make your online business smoother and more effective.
Why do you need to have a WordPress Shopping Cart Plugin?
Nowadays, in order to attract more customers to visit your online store. You need to build a professional online store with a shopping cart. However, there are a large of shopping cart plugins now, so it is difficult for you to choose. Therefore, in today’s article, we listed the top Best WordPress Shopping Cart Plugin and hope that you can find out the most suitable for yourself.
Top Effective WordPress Shopping Cart Plugin
Ecwid Ecommerce Shopping Cart is one of the most common WordPress Shopping Cart Plugin that provides you the ability to add an online store for your website. In addition, there are more than 40 payment options. Especially, this plugin totally compatible with all your gadgets’ screens.
- Automatic shipping and taxes
- Sell on Facebook and Instagram
- Unlimited storage
- Automatic backup
- Seamless upgrades
- PCI BSS validated level 1 service provider
- Hundreds of extensions and powerful API
- Sell anywhere
- Works well
- Great Tech Support
- Brilliant helpdesk
This perfect plugin enables you to insert an ‘Add to Cart’ button for your product on any posts or pages. In addition, thanks to this plugin, you can sell products and services directly from your own WordPress site and turns your WP blog into an e-commerce site without effort. What’s more, the shopping cart presents customers what they currently have in the cart and enables them to change the quantity or delete the unnecessary items.
- Sell any kind of tangible products
- Sell any type of media file that you upload
- Use the smart payment buttons of PayPal
- Collect special instructions
- The orders menu
- Automatically get an email with the media file
- Show a nicely formatted product display box
- PayPal sandbox to do testing if needed
- And more
- Working well
- Simple and Versatile
- Easy to Use
You can use this plugin to sell products or services on your website by using two buttons: Add to Cart Button and View Cart Button. In addition, you can put the Cart button anywhere on your site according to your purpose. This plugin allows your clients to pay for your goods or services via their Paypal account, Debit, or Credit Card.
- PayPal testing through SandBox
- 2 different PayPal button styles
- Button Inserter
- Works with any WordPress Theme
- Built-in support for 18 languages
- Charge Shipping & Handling per item
- Apply a Fixed Discount per item
- Each Button Can Have Its Own Size
- Built-in support 25 currencies
- Choose how the PayPal window opens
- Simply Perfect
- Easy to use
- Works Great
This is one of the most high-quality plugins in today’s collection. Shopping Cart & eCommerce Store offers you the ability to sell digital downloadable products, donations, services, gift cards, retail products, and so on. In addition, by using this plugin, you to sell your services and products on social media networks in an effective way like Facebook or Instagram
- Go free or go pro/premium
- ECommerce store for every theme
- Order management
- Getting started in ECommerce
- 30+ live payment processors
- Extensive table rate shipping for the price
- Excellent Support
This plugin will remind you of newly abandoned shopping carts through email notifications. In addition, you can also use the new Exit-Intent popup technology to collect users’ email and later inform them about their shopping cart.
- Save and view ghost shopping carts.
- Receive notifications on newly abandoned shopping carts via email.
- The “Remember checkout fields” function
- Easy to use
This plugin allows you to insert a shopping cart button in the navigation bar. In addition, it is easy for you to set up it in a few seconds.
- Display items only, price only, or both.
- Display always, or only when there are items in the cart.
- Float left, float right, or use your menu’s default settings.
- Customize your own CSS
- Translation ready
The Abandoned Cart plugin enables you to recover orders that were just a step away from closing. This plugin also offers you the ability to create automatic & well-timed email reminders. This feature sent to your customers who have added your products to their cart but did not complete the order.
- Allow your customers to recover their abandoned carts in a single click.
- Identify the Abandoned Orders information.
- Copy HTML from anywhere & create templates using the powerful Rich Text Editor
- Automatically stops email notifications
- And more
- Powerful features
That is all today’s collection of WordPress Shopping Cart Plugins. We hope that you may choose the best one to resolve your issue. By the way, don’t forget to share this post with your friends and relatives. In addition, you can also access our free WordPress Themes to refer to more amazing plugins.
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.