Do you want to optimize your ad campaigns effectively? Do you want to determine the right audience for your ad campaigns? Adding Facebook Pixel WordPress Plugins is an easy way to help you record and track the behavior of your website traffic, which assists you to make better decisions about your potential customers. In today’s blog, we will provide you with a list of remarkable Facebook Pixel WordPress Plugins that are packed with plenty of useful features. Now, let’s check them out.
What is Facebook Pixel and Why should use it for your WordPress site?
Facebook pixel is a piece of code that plays a crucial role in keeping contact between Facebook and your WordPress website. Normally, the Facebook pixel will be added to your Website to support you in optimizing effective ad campaigns. It can be understandable that Facebook Pixel is a camera attached to your website to track and collect all actions of your website visitors. As a result of that, you can take advantage of this valuable data to serve your ad strategies later.
Top 6 Best Facebook Pixel WordPress Plugins
With the support of the PixelYoursite plugin, you can easily manage your Meta Pixel as well as conduct Facebook Conversion API, add your Google Analytics or even add any other script. The automatic events features will track all vital actions and send them to all your configured pixels including searches, form submit, comments, and downloads. Thanks to those events, you can are able to understand your visitors’ activities inside Google Analytics or in order to generate audiences and conversions for Meta or Google.
By using this plugin, you can insert the FaceBook pixel code on every page of your website with a single click. In addition, it is extremely easy to use and configure. Moreover, this plugin also supports Woocommerce and Easy Digital Downloads.
- Send every pixel event using the Facebook Conversion API
- The Signal event tracks key actions and you can use it to configure Custom Audiences or Custom Conversions
- Trigger your own events to capture actions that really matter for your business
- Automatic WooCommerce Meta Pixel (Facebook pixel) configuration with ZERO effort
Insert Headers and Footers by WPCode is a simple and easy-to-use Facebook Pixel WordPress plugin. This tool allows you to add the Facebook Pixel code and other code such as Google Analytics, custom CSS, and more to your WordPress site’s header and footers or other areas of your website. All you need to do is install the plugin and then the plugin will help you manage and add any piece of code without effort.
- Unlimited code snippets
- Simple to insert header and footer scripts globally
- Smart Code Validation to Prevent PHP Errors
- Insert header code and/or footer code using Conditional Logic
- Add Google Analytics code to header and footer
- Add custom CSS code to any theme
- Insert Facebook pixel code in header and footer
Pixel Cat gives you a convenient way to grow your sales by adding Facebook’s tracking pixel on your website. In addition, thanks to this plugin, you are able to track Facebook Conversions and build powerful retargeting audiences. Moreover, the plugin will send conversion events to Facebook. Hence, you can easily follow so that you can optimize your ad campaigns based on your audience’s behavior. Last but not least, Pixel Cat allows you to send granular events to Facebook. As a result, you can build efficient retargeting audiences.
- Create Standard Events
- Customize Pixel Event Parameters, so you can track ad ROI
- Powerful Facebook Pixel Event Builder
- Exclude Team Members
- Completely free
As its name suggests, this plugin is specially designed to track Woocommerce shop visitors’ behaviors and collects important data to help you optimize the conversion rate. One of the biggest differences between Pixel Manager for Woocommerce and other plugins is that it has a user-friendly interface and high tracking accuracy. Moreover, this plugin also helps you detect wrong configurations in your shop. From that, this will automatically fix them smoothly or shows warnings with a tutorial on how to handle these problems.
- Google Ads Conversion Tracking (formerly Google AdWords)
- Google Ads Dynamic Remarketing
- Google Ads Cart Item Tracking
- Google Shopping New Customer Parameter
- Google Analytics Universal Pixel (includes purchase tracking)
- Google Analytics 4 Pixel (includes purchase tracking)
- Google Optimize Pixel
- Meta Pixel (Facebook Pixel)
- Load jQuery in header or footer sections.
- Insert Facebook pixel code
- Insert google analytics code
- Insert GA4 property code
- Insert any type of my custom css
- Insert any type of custom js code
- Insert header code and/or footer code
- Insert Script in Body
- Add Google Analytics code to any theme
- Add custom CSS across themes
- Add any Website tracking code
- Add Advertisement script code
- Insert Facebook pixel code
The bottom line
Hopefully, you can choose the best Facebook Pixel WordPress plugin to easily add Facebook Pixel code to your WordPress site. From that, you will effortlessly optimize your ad campaigns to approach target audiences as well as sharpen conversion rates. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. We will update the method to add Facebook pixel for WordPress plugin in the next blog. Let’s follow our website to continually update other valuable blogs. Thanks for your reading.
Moreover, you can visit our website to discover a collection of stunning, well-structured, free WordPress Themes on our website. They will help you quickly build your desired website.
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.