Pinterest is well-known as one of the most prevalent social media platforms where you can share your beautiful images. Currently, this platform has over 500 million monthly active users, so you can display a Pinterest sharing button to encourage more visitors to follow your account. Therefore, in today’s blog, we will share with you a list of WordPress Pinterest Plugins that will help you quickly display the Pinterest sharing button on your website.
How is the WordPress Pinterest Plugin useful for your site?
As you might expect, there are a number of very different types of Pinterest plugins out there. Whereas, WordPress Pinterest Plugin is a fast-growing tool that can be used for both personal as well as business purposes in an effective way. In this post, we have come up with some best WordPress Pinterest plugins, which are pretty different from any other list you have found around the web. Let’s create pins with products, brands, images, stories, share news and views, and many more on Pinterest.
Top Best WordPress Pinterest Plugin
The Pretty Pinterest Pins plugin is a widget that lets you call in the latest images from either the whole account of a user or one particular board. You can choose from a few different pre-installed graphics, or you can even upload your own. Moreover, you can easily put these images in your site either through a widget or a shortcode, which you can insert into any Post or Page, of course. Moreover, it is styled after Pinterest and offers a clean and modern look to show off your pins.
- Clean and Modern Look
- Looks great on light and dark backgrounds
- Captions scale and look nice with a long or short text
- Semantic HTML
- Easy to Install
This is an early version of the Easy Pinterest widget for WordPress. Currently, you can select the number of images to display, the account to fetch, and the title of the Widget. Besides, you can also choose to block Pinterest from indexing your website. Check it out!
- Adds a 300px wide Widget
- Limited in the number of options it offers
- Under the Settings > Easy Pinterest page
- Block Pinterest from indexing your website
- It fetches once per day
- Great support
The Pinterest RSS Widget plugin gives you a widget to work with, of course, but it also gives you a shortcode you can use to pull images into a Post or Page. The screenshot above is the shortcode in action. It also lets you determine the number of images to show, the height and width of the images, whether or not to show a title, and whether or not to open a new window.
- The option of showing 4 different sizes
- “Follow Me On Pinterest” button below the list of your pins
- Version 1.3
- Board in the widget or shortcode
- Version 1.4 adds the capability of showing pins
- Display images lists anywhere else
Image Pinning plugin is a useful social solution that adds the Pinterest Save button, Follows button, and widgets to your WordPress website. If you use this plugin, you will get almost every feature in one place. Also, using this plugin is very easy. You will get complete installation and configuration instruction without any cost.
- Automatically add Save button
- Automatically add Follow button
- Add Pinterest buttons via a shortcode, Pinterest widget
- Set the custom language for the “Save” button
- Choose Pin widget size
- Set Board and Profile widget
- Easy to use
Pin It Button On Image Hover and Post is another free plugin that allows you to pin images, posts, and pages to a Pinterest board. The plugin is extremely easy to use, all you need to do is install, activate, and start pinning. You can show or hide the pin it button in post/page. You can enable or disable the pin it button on the image hover through the plugin settings tab.
- Show Pinterest Pin It Button On Image Hover
- Pinterest Pin It Button In Post, Page, and Settings
- Customizable Button Color On Hover
- Customizable Button Size On Hover
- Enable / Disable Pin button On Mobile & Portable Devices
- Multilingual – Translatable in Any Language
- Easy to use
- Easy to install
This is one of the best WordPress Pinterest plugins for the WordPress users, as it has the best features to decorate your website pins nicely, it will not go abortive. Moreover, the “AccessPress Pinterest plugin” has the option to add the Pinterest button with the help of shortcode on your blog pages, and additionally allows you to use this plugin as widgets.
- Pin it button for images
- Configuration (size, shape)
- Color customization
- Language selection
- Follow Pinterest button for website
- Pinboard widgets
- Pinterest profile widget
- Easy to use
- Great plugin
This is one of the best responsive Pinterest plugins for WordPress to showcase Pinterest Pin. It packed with necessary controlling options & different themes to showcase Pinterest pins elegantly with eye-catching effects. Besides, you can show or hide the pin caption if you want.
- GS Pin Gutenberg Block is available.
- Responsive Pinterest Portfolio plugin
- Pull latest pins from any Pinterest user
- Display pins from a specific board
- Choose the number of pins to display
- Show or hide pin caption
- Different Column options
- Strong shortcode
What do you think about the above collection of WordPress Pinterest plugins? Let’s share with us your point of view by leaving a comment below. We are very happy to receive your positive comment. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to leave a comment below. In addition, you can access Free WordPress Theme to get nice designs for your website. They will help make a new appearance for your website.
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.