It is can’t be denied that WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin can support you to monitor the number of your site visitors easily. Therefore, we decided to introduce you Collection Of 8 WordPress Visitor Counter Plugins.
The necessity of WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin for your site
As a website owner as well as a business owner, tracking the number of visitors to your website is of utmost importance. In addition to quantitative analysis, you can find ways to make your website more effective to attract more customers.
Top Useful WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin
The first WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin which is very common is WPS Visitor Counter. Above all, this plugin helps you show the number of visitors having on your site. In addition, you can add all available information that you need into the visitor counter. Thanks to the data authentic, you are able to get your site traffic statics effectively.
- Users Today
- Total Users
- Views Last 7 days
- Total views
- Who’s Online
- Your IP Address
- Views Today
- How many people are currently Online
- And more
- Easy to use
- Great support
Secondly, we would like to recommend for you Visitor Traffic Real Time Statistics. Above all, this WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin allows you to track your visitors, browsers, operating systems, visits. Furthermore, it has a lot of important functions you can see now.
- Comprehensive overview page (Dashboard), including browser versions, country stats, hits, exclusions, referrers, searches, search words and visitors
- Visits & Visitors, see how many hits your site get in the last two weeks
- Search Engines, see search queries and redirects from popular search engines
- Browsers statistics will help you to see the most popular browser
- Top referring sites & the visitors count for each one
- Simple and fast to use
Thirdly, Advanced Page Visit Counter is a wonderful option you shouldn’t miss. In other words, you can display the counter of the number of times that visitors get access into your site. In addition, it lets you create shortcode from the backend and use it at any places on your posts and pages. Moreover, this plugin also provides professional configuration and parameters.
- Exclude IP Addresses
- Show Counter on Front Enfrontned
- Reports Table
- View Report
- Top 10 IP Address
- Default Label
- Reset All Counters
- Working fine
- Nice plugin
The fourth WordPress Visitor Counter Plugin we think it is useful for you is Post Views Counter. That is to say, it helps you show the number of times that visitors take a view to your site. Besides, you are able to select the types of post that you can count the post views. Further, you can see more other features of it below.
- Excluding users by IPs
- Restricting display by user roles
- Restricting post views editing to admins
- One-click data import from WP-PostViews
- Sortable admin column
- Dashboard post views stats widget
- Capability to query posts according to its views count
- Custom REST API endpoints
- Option to set counts interval
- Multisite compatible
- W3 Cache/WP SuperCache compatible
- Optional object cache support
If you crave to track statistics for your WordPress site without depending on external services, then this plugin is suitable for you. Besides that, it displays how many users are online on your WordPress blog with detailed statistics. Further, you can track your visitors, browsers, operating systems, visits in one dashboard page.
- Real time statistics
- Visits, visitors location.
- Search Engines queries from popular search engines like Google
- Automatically prune the databases of old data
- GeoIP location by Country & city
- And more
- Wonderful support
Another plugin we want to bring you is Page View Count. Above all, it allows you to see the number of people visiting your page and post. By choosing the block coming from Common Blocks menu or taking a search for “Page Views”, you are able to insert Page View Count at any places in your content.
- Set the Position of the counter
- Alignment of the counter Left, Right or Centre
- Set the color and size of the counter icon
- Add an icon and page views count
- Switch ON | OFF hide Page Views Count
- Use load by Ajax
- Option to Manually set / edit total views
- Lightweight – Fontawesome icon
- Page Views block
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.