Let’s show content on a page from other sources but you don’t need to exit your current site by using the top 7 best WordPress iFrame Plugin in 2021!
iFrame plays a crucial role in displaying the content of various resources on your WordPress site. This provides you the ability to access the content of other sites stored at a new position without leaving your website. In today’s collection, we will recommend the top 7 best WordPress iFrame Plugin in 2021. We also give some significant features of each plugin that help you easily make a decision. Let’s start now!
The first impressive plugin in today’s collection is Easy FancyBox. As its name, this plugin is extremely easy to use and install. Moreover, it provides an aesthetic and flexible iFrame for your website. And then, you will have a new section FancyBox on your settings so that you can control your media iFrame options quickly.
- Popup on page load optional
- Fade or Elastic popup effects
- SWF files
- SVG media images
- External web pages
- NextGEN galleries
- Image maps
- WordPress menu items
- Jetpack Infinite Scroll
- Very impressed
Iframe is the second plugin that we would like to suggest. The plugin comes with some simple shortcodes, so you can utilize it to implant content from Vimeo, Google Maps, Youtube, and much more. Moreover, you have the ability to embed content from different resources via direct links.
- Removes iframe HTML tags because of security reasons
- Add the class of the iframe
- Use iframe shortcode to embed content from YouTube, Vimeo
- Set the height of the iframe same as the target element
- Add a new empty parameter of the iframe
You shouldn’t miss this plugin if you want to display any webpage in the popup window just by using a web URL. Especially, this plugin will assist you to present popup window in your blog as easy as pie. Moreover, you easily modify the fancy box popup attributes in the plugin admin page.
- Lightweight JQuery
- Display any webpage in the popup window
- Timeout to open the popup
- Option to configure once per session
- JQuery fancy box extension
- Nice tool
YouTube Channel is a useful plugin that enables you to display a sidebar widget with the latest video from chosen YouTube channel or playlist. Besides, you can select the resource to use, set Playlist ID or Channel and insert a widget to the sidebar or shortcode to your post content.
- Set Channel or Playlist ID
- Add a widget to sidebar or shortcode to content
- Choose to display a video as a thumbnail
- Thumbnail mode opens the video in lightbox
- Hide or show video title above/below video wrapped
- Custom feed caching timeout
- Select resource to use
- Preferred aspect ratio relative to the width
- Custom width for video embedded object
- And much more
- Work effectively
Advanced iFrame gives you an iframe in order to insert your content according to your purpose. Furthermore, this plugin also lets you embed content as well as present a part of an iframe directly. Another great feature is that it can hide and customize elements and forward parameters.
- Forward parameters to the iframe
- Resize the iframe to the content height or width
- Scroll the parent to the top
- Hide the content until it is fully loaded
- Add a CSS and js file to the parent page
- Security code
- Hide areas of the layout
- Show only specific areas of the iframe
- Modify CSS styles in the parent
- Useful tool
ARVE Advanced Responsive Video Embedder is considered an advanced and high-quality WordPress iFrame plugin. This plugin enables you to verify descriptions, titles as well as upload days so as to provide search engines. Furthermore, it gives you the ability to utilize the channel URL to show the latest video on Youtube.
- Supports almost every video host
- Embeds via pasting the URL
- Clean shortcode syntax
- One single button for all providers
- Custom URL parameters to use
- Optional maximal width
- WYSIWYG support
- New improved dialog for embedding videos
- Useful support
- Easy to use
iframe images gallery is a lightweight and user-friendly WordPress Affiliate Plugin. This tool helps you to generate horizontal image slideshows. Besides, there is a Horizontal bar that is displayed below the images to scroll. With the support of the horizontal bar, users can scroll to see the entire image.
- Create a horizontal image slideshow
- Scroll to see the entire image
- Simple image gallery
- Manual scroll to see all the images
- Simple interface
- Easy to use
Have you chosen the best WordPress Affiliate Plugin yet? We believe that you will consider carefully and choose the right option for yourself via provided outstanding features. By the way, you can visit our free WordPress Themes to see more high-quality plugins. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!