Creating Video conference easily by using top 6 effective WordPress Zoom Plugin in 2021
Nowadays, everybody often is busy with their own lives, so it is convenient for them to use the WordPress Zoom plugin to create conferences or events with their coworkers at a far distance. This useful tool allows you to interact with your viewers, ask a question, discusses, give tasks, and much more. Zoom plugin is truly a wonderful tool that not only helps you save time but also saves much money. In some cases it also makes you earn a lot of money. Because of many significant benefits, in today’s article, we suggest that you should refer to the top 6 WordPress Zoom Plugin in 2021. Let’s take a look.
Firstly, the best WordPress Zoom Plugin we would like to introduce is Video Conferencing with Zoom. The tool provides you the ability to control Zoom Meetings, Webinars, Recordings, Users, Reports from your WordPress Dashboard. In addition, it is easy for you to generate posts as meetings directly from your WordPress dashboard to display in the front-end as a meeting page. Moreover, with a few clicks, users can easily take part in an online conference.
- Manage WordPress posts and link them to Live Zoom meetings and Zoom Webinars.
- Override single and archive page templates via your theme.
- Start Links for post authors.
- Countdown timer to Meeting start shows on the individual meeting page.
- Start time and join links are shown according to local time compared with zoom timezone.
- Show user recordings based on Zoom Account.
- Display Webinars via Shortcode
- And much more
- Many powerful features
- Gutenberg Blocks Support
- Elementor Support
The second plugin you should consider is Eroom. With more than thousands of installs across the world, the plugin has been trusted and used by many users because of its own quality features. It allows you not to miss any conferences of your business even when you work at a remote distance. Moreover, there are a lot of amazing features that will bring you much great experience.
- Compatible with WordPress
- Provides integration of Zoom on WordPress
- Compatible with Zoom API
- Enables Zoom video conferencing features
- Provides shortcode to conduct the meeting on any WordPress page
- Has admins area to manage the meetings
- Allows to add and manage users
- Includes Zoom performance and engagement reports
- Simple in usage
- Work productivity
- A perfect solution
One of the high-quality WordPress Zoom plugins in today’s collection is Wappointment. This plugin is really suitable for personal coaches, teachers, therapists, and service professionals of all kinds. It allows you to make an Appointment booking calendar, so you can convert your visitors into customers with a simple call to action. Moreover, your customers can receive appointment confirmations and reminders quickly.
- Gives your clients a quick overview of your availability, making the booking process a breeze
- Your clients receive appointment confirmations and reminders.
- Easy for clients to save your appointment to their personal calendar
- Unlimited bookings
- User-friendly and intuitive interfaces with no coding involved
- Easy to set up and use
- Nice tool
Another great WordPress Zoom Plugin is Webinarignition. With the premium version, you can automatically create, run and manage unlimited webinars depending on your purposes. Moreover, it also is integrated with the Q&A section and Chat support. You can insert any call and meeting feed such as Zoom meetings, Jitsi Meet, into your Live Webinar Page.
- Multiple Email & Text Message (SMS) Reminders
- Q&A section integrated and third-party Q&A / Chat support
- Customizable Registration, Confirmation, & Live Pages
- Embed any video feed such as Youtube Live, Facebook Livestream and Ustream into your Live Webinar Page.
- Embed any call and meeting feed such as Zoom meetings, Jitsi Meet, into your Live Webinar Page.
- Sales and Conversion Tracking
- And much more
- Translation ready
- Multiple features
- Excellent performance
If you are looking for a nice tool to create an automated webinar, it is just the right choice for you. You can easily install and use it without any experience or technical skills. Furthermore, the plugin is fully responsive pages, so your visitors can join a webinar from any device from smartphone to desktop. What’s more, it helps you to send email reminders to your attendees, so they don’t miss the webinar.
- Customize the styling of every webinar page
- Use shortcodes to place a registration or login form anywhere in your website
- Responsive/mobile friendly webinar pages
- Collect attendees name and email when they sign up
- Send automatic reminders and customize them to your needs
- Confirmation pages after signing up
- Countdown page to show before the event starts
- See how many people are online during your webinar
- Export attendees to text or CSV file
- Full documentation
- Free for download
- Work effectively
The final plugin is WP GoToWebinar. You can completely use it to show upcoming webinars in a table, calendar, or widget from your GoToWebinar account which links to registration forms on your website. Thanks to the simple shortcodes, it is easy for you to place upcoming webinars or registration forms on any post or page.
- Ables your users to convert the times and dates of upcoming webinar displays
- Translate/customize standard registration form fields
- Create dynamic success and error messages for your users simply and quickly
- Customize colors of various elements
- Fast and useful tool
Although each plugin has its own advantages and disadvantages, we hope that this post gives you some great solutions. Besides, you are concerned about themes, you can spend time visiting our free WordPress Theme to update more advanced themes for your website. Thanks for reading.