WordPress Translation Plugin will turn your website into a multilingual website easily.
Today, thanks to global integration, the purchase, sale and exchange of goods is growing stronger day by day. If your website is multilingual, then your business will also have more advantages. Therefore, installing a translation tool is very important for your site. So, we believe that List Of 9 Nice WordPress Translation Plugin In 2021 will be helpful for you.
Firstly, Polylang plugin is a perfect plugin allowing you to create a multilingual WordPress site. In addition, thanks to it, you can write pages and posts as well as build lists and post tags. After that, you are able to also determine the languages for any posts and pages. Moreover, you can have the ability to use unlimited languages that you want.
- RTL language scripts
- WordPress languages packs
- Translate posts, pages, media, categories
- A customizable language switcher
- Set by the content or by the language code
- Use one different subdomain or domain per language
- Working flawlessly
- Simple and intuitive
- Amazing plugin
Secondly, you can translate your site into other languages thanks to Google Language Translator. In other words, it supports you to enhance your traffic and earn more revenue. Besides, sub-directory is also included in this plugin as well as many other powerful features helping you to work with your site effectively.
- Floating language selector
- Language bar with flags in menu
- Translate WooCommerce shop
- Hide Google top frame after translation
- Google Analytics integration
- Translate the site on the fly
- Translate posts and pages
- Right to left language support
- Work sufficiently
- Efficient translation
- Awesome Support
The third plugin we would like to explore with you is TranslatePress – Translate Multilingual sites. Above all, this plugin assists you to translate your site easily and then create a multilingual site. Moreover, it provides you a ability to insert as many as translation languages that you want as well as translate meta information.
- Translator Accounts
- SEO Pack
- Extra Languages
- Navigation Based on Language
- Automatic User Language Detection
- Browse as User Role
- Force custom links
- The select default language of the website
- Excellent plugin
- Very well documented
- Excellent support
The fourth option for you to choose is Loco Translate. Above all, it offers you localization tools for the developers of your site. Besides, this plugin also includes in-browser editing of translation documents of your WordPress site. Further, an effectively support for PO features is also consisted such as references, plural forms, and comments.
- Configurable PO file backups
- Built-in translation editor
- Support for PO features
- Native MO file compilation
- PO source view
- Built-in WordPress locale codes
- Create and update language files
- Simple to use
- Easy and Reliable
Fifthly, we think you shouldn’t miss Translate WordPress with GTranslate. Likewise other plugins, it helps you make your WordPress site become multilingual with more than 100 languages available. Thanks to this plugin, you can increase your international sales and traffic and from that gain more revenue for your business.
- Posts and pages translation
- Categories and tags translation
- Hides “Suggest better translation” pop-up
- Multilingual language names in native alphabet
- Multilingual interface
- Mouseover effect
- Menus and widgets translation
- Amazing support
- Really helpful
Another plugin in this list is Translate WP website – Weglot Translate. Above all, it supports you to translate your site into many other languages easily. In addition, using this plugin also helps you to find out and translate the whole information of your site in any languages that you want.
- 60+ translation languages available
- A unique and single place
- Content automatically detected and translated
- Translations constantly
- Language switch button
- Access to professional translators
- Absolutely a handy
- Clean and effective plugin
Another plugin we want to give you is Lingotek Translation. That is to say, with the help of it, you can create as well as retain a multilingual site. Furthermore, many features are also included such as modern, machine, community translation solutions that remove any manual burden of publishing your blogs.
- Machine translation
- A customizable language switcher
- Custom post types
- Admin interface
- Use as many languages as you want
- Translate posts, pages, media
- Well done
- Great support
If you want to have another choice, then we will show you Google Website Translator. In the same vein, there are more than 100 languages available as well as a complete multilingual solution for your site. Moreover, this plugin is very easy to use and set up with a simple setting that anyone can understand.
- Select the available languages.
- Import/Export settings to easily transfer configurations.
- For feature requests, please contact us.
- Use it as a widget and as a shortcode.
- Practically null impact on page loads.
- All the 3 inline and all the 4 tabbed styles.
- Amazing plugin and support
- Working just perfect
- Great functions
Finally, let’s meet Transposh WordPress Translation right now. Above all, it provides you a great tool to translate your blog. So, you can use it to integrate automatic translation coming with a human translation which is supported by your customers. Besides, a video is also included that gives you a clear understanding.
- Automatic translation
- RSS feeds are translated too
- Support for any language
- Multiple options for widget appearances
- Takes care of hidden elements
- Professional translation
- Translated languages are searchable
- Buddypress integration
- Very useful
- Best free automated
- Absolutely brilliant
All in all, that is everything about List Of 9 Nice WordPress Translation Plugin In 2021 we want to share you. Thus, we hope that you can have great experience with these plugins. Furthermore, don’t forget to visit our site and then get more Free WordPress Themes.