Currently, there are several WordPress Subscription plugins in the market. If you are struggling to choose the best plugin to boost your business, don’t miss our blog. We are going to show you a list of remarkable WordPress Subscription plugins that will help capture recurring revenue effectively. Now, let’s check them out.
The benefits of using WordPress Subscription plugins
Using WordPress Subscription Plugins gives you various advantages. First and foremost, they allow you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual services and products. You can set subcription start date from a certain date of any month. Even you are able to create subscriptions for simple or variable products. Moreover, it provides membership plans as subscription products. Thanks to that, your customers can get membership discounts for subscription products, switch to different subscription products in the same interval, and much more.
Here are a collection of high-quality WordPress Subscription tools with different features. Now, it’s time to read over and choose your preferred one.
Top 6 Must-have WordPress Subscription Plugins
Contact Form by WPForms
Are you going to display subscription form on your website? Contact Form by WPForms is a perfect choice solution for your website. This plugin allows you to create different type of forms such as contact form, subscription form, payment form and much more. In addition, this plugin offers conversion optimization features such as the smart form logic functionality allows you to create dynamic contact forms where fields will be shown or hinde based on user’s behaviors.
What’s more, by using this plugin, you are able to customize your form with section dividers, HTML blocks, and custom CSS. If you are using Elementor, luckily this plugin also integrates with Elementor. Hence you can customize the style of your forms with a lot of customization options.
- Create WordPress contact forms and other online forms
- Plenty of stunning pre-built form templates
- Provides smart anti-spam protection out-of-the-box, plus direct integrations with hCaptcha and Google reCAPTCHA
- Create signature forms or add the signature field to your forms
- Create subscription form easily
MailPoet is a robust WordPress subscription plugin to create, manage and boost your email marketing campaigns. This plugin allows you to create and insert a newsletter subscription form to your WordPress site. You can use subscription pre-designed templates and customize them to match your personality and your brand.
- Create and add a newsletter subscription form to your website
- Manage your subscribers and subscriber lists in WordPress
- Build and send newsletters with WordPress
- Create automatic emails to send new post notifications
- Send automated welcome emails
- and much more
Email Subscribers is definitely a powerful WordPress subscription plugin. This plugin will help you easily collect leads, send automated notification emails to subscribers when your website publish a new blog. In addition, you are able to add an eye-catching subscription box to any position by using widget, form shortcode on your website to draw the attention of your audiences and collect customers emails.
- Create Unlimited Post Notifications
- Use Unlimited Email Templates
- Create Unlimited Lists
- Create Unlimited Forms
- Subscription spam check with domain black lists,
- Collect customer emails by adding a subscription box
- and much more
In addition to allow you to create, send and track email efficiently. This plugin also comes with tons of free addons to bring you great experience. For instance, with WP Registration addon, you can connects the WordPress standard and custom registration with Newsletter subscription. In addition, you can use Locked Content addon to hide specific blog contents for users that are not subscribed.
- Unlimited subscribers with statistics
- Unlimited newsletters with tracking
- Subscription spam check with domain/ip black lists, Akismet, captcha
- Customizable subscription widget, page or custom form
- WordPress Users registration seamless integration
- Subscribers lists to fine-target your campaigns
FluentCRM is one of the most prevalent WordPress subscription plugins in the market that help you manage your customer relationships, build your email lists, send email campaigns, make more profile and increase your conversion rates, etc. In addition, you can create subscription forms and send email newsletter all inside your WordPress site. Further, you can integrate FluentCRM with ThriveCart Store, which help you import
If you use ThriveCart then you easily integrate your ThriveCart store with FluentCRM. You can import your ThriveCart customers and automatically add, segment send sequential emails on ThriveCart activity like product sales, product refund, subscription cancelled etc.
- Collect leads, automate emails, display subscription forms, send email newsletters
- Manage and customize your email footer, Subscription Preference
- Integrate with plenty of useful plugins
- Contact Segmentation and Reporting
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- All-in-One Email Marketing Solution
- and much more
Subscriptions for WooCommerce
This plugin allows vendor to provide their products or services regularly via subscription plans. It also plays an important role in collecting the recurring revenue of your store. By using Subscriptions for Woocommerce plugin, you can generate products as subscription products or offer subscription frequency for subscription-based products. Another significant features is that you can set the expiration of the Woocommerce subscription plans.
- Limit the free trial and set frequency for it
- Charge initial fees on subscription-based products and services
- Cancel WooCommerce subscriptions anytime
- Subscription status will be on hold when order status fails
- Subscription will automatically be canceled when the order is canceled.
- Full control of subscriptions management
- Show Recurring Frequency in subscription List Table
- and much more
The bottom line
Which is your favorite WordPress subscription plugin? Each plugin that we provided above come with different features, so we hope that you can choose the best plugin that suit your requirements. If you have any queries or question, don’t be afraid to leave a comment below. We will reply as soon as possible.
Moreover, you can visit our free WordPress Themes to explore plent of bewitching, responsive, SEO-friendly designs for your website.
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.