You need to use creative tactics to keep ahead of the competition in the ever-changing world of eCommerce, where market trends and client needs are continuously changing. Adding the pre-order functionality is one such strategy that has become rather popular. Nowadays, Woocommerce Pre-order Plugins have become essential tools for online retailers, allowing your customers to easily pre-order your products once they are not available in stock. With the aim of helping you choose the right Woocommerce Pre-order Plugin, we collected the top 6 top-notch Pre-order Plugins for Woocommerce based on a lot of reviews from users. Now, let’s check them out.
How is a Woocommerce Pre-order Plugin beneficial for your website?
The Woocommerce Pre-order Plugin can be beneficial to your website in several approaches. First of all, it lets you simply accept pre-orders for products that are not yet available in your store, which supplies you with the opportunity to generate sales and gauge consumer interest earlier than the professional release.
These apps also provide an opportunity for marketing and promotion. You can create targeted marketing campaigns to promote your upcoming products and encourage customers to pre-order by offering an exceptional discount. Another advantage is that you can offer pre-orders in order to build customer loyalty. The majority of customers who pre-order products are likely to be more committed to purchasing from your brand and may become repeat customers in the future.
Some pre-order apps also permit you to offer flexible payment options to customers. For instance, you can choose to collect full payment upfront or offer partial payment options, such as deposits, making it convenient for customers to secure their orders.
6 Must-used WooCommerce Pre-order Plugins
If you are looking for a free Woocommerce Pre-order Plugin, choosing this Product Pre-Orders for Woocommerce plugin is a perfect choice. It provides you with plenty of powerful features such as the Pre-orders feature that allows your buyers to shop for their wanted products on your website even once their desired products are not presently in stock.
Besides that, it gives you 3 options to customize the price for pre-order products including set pre-order price to a specific value, adjust to decrease the pre-order price and adjust to increase the pre-order price. Moreover, an optional availability date and time can be defined and you can send emails to your customers who have pre-ordered.
- Set optional date and time for pre-order products
- Customize pre-order price for products
- Customize the Add to cart text button
- Customize the text when pre-order products have not had availability date and time
- Design for Pre-order buttons: on single product page, shop page, cart page
- Work with both simple and variable products
- Display pre-order products in WooCommerce email
This is a remarkable Woocommerce Pre-order plugin among numerous ones on the internet. By using this WordPress Woocommerce Pre-order plugin, your customers are able to purchase their preferred product from your store which is not available in stock. Besides that, your customers can even buy items which are not arrived at the store. Then, the plugin will automatically send notifications to your customers when their product comes back in stock.
Another amazing feature is that it lets you analyze customer demand and initial sales of the products and specify the product delivery on the product page.
- Works with all product types
- Allow customers to order out of stock products
- Works with every type of products like Simple, Downloadable, Virtual, Grouped and Variable
- Set preorder status and availability date
- Set custom amount to be paid for pre ordered product
- Set the add pre-order product permission as Automatic, manual, or both
- Set the email notification as automatic, manual, or both
- Add dynamic text on the pre-order button
- Added a custom message on the pre-order product page
- Restrict any payment method for pre-order products like COD
Whether you are seeking an easy way to follow up on pre-sale, why don’t you use this Pre-Orders for Woocommerce plugin? This tool gives you a fantastic opportunity to gain new customers or engage older ones. Additionally, you can give buyers a great chance to pre-order so that your customers can receive their favourite product when it becomes available.
Thanks to the quick & bulk edit feature, you have the ability to adjust the product presale date from the order backend. If you want to update multiple pre-order dates, then you can take advantage of this feature to complete this task. Notably, it enables you to send your entire team pre-order information and your customers notifications so that they can effectively manage the store’s operations. Which Gateway that you choose to utilize for your pre-order goods is up to you.
- Make products available automatically as soon as the pre-order period ends
- Notify users when products’ pre-order periods are over and they’ve become fully available
- Modify the “Add to Cart” button text
- Set up a “pre-order” status for both simple and variable products
- Select a date when the pre-order product will be available
As its name implies, this Yith Pre-order for Woocommerce is specially designed to help you build an efficient pre-order strategy for your online website. You can also encourage customers to purchase products by offering a special discount on the regular price. Moreover, the plugin can enable the pre-order mode on out-of-stock products so that your customers easily buy their wanted products temporarily when they are not available.
You have the option to schedule or activate the pre-order mode for all goods in a certain category, or just for the products you want. This enables you to build a pre-order plan for your novel or special products. There are also plenty of useful options to assist you in controlling the pre-order pricing. You can utilize the same regular price of the product, set a fixed price for the pre-order, or provide a fixed or a percentage discount on the regular price for buyers who pre-order your products.
- Enable the pre-order automatically on out of stock products
- Enable the pre-order manually on specific products or categories
- Set the pre-order price and offer a special disount
- Manage the products’ availability in an advanced way
- Add an extra fee to each pre-order
- Offer free shipping to customers that pre-order a product
- Charge the product price upfront
Similarly, this Pre Order Addon for Woocommerce plugin also allows you to create a product and make it available for pre-orders without using any payment. Besides, with pre-order feature, it lets people place pre-orders before the products are available to the public. In order to accommodate a range of user preferences, the plugin also includes various payment alternatives, such as partial payments or deposits.
- Dedicated list for pre orders
- Button color and test customization options
- Encourage customers to purchase with customized text
- Automatic email notification for administrators and customers
- Have a definite and updated pre-orders overview
Using this Woocommerce Pre-order plugin is a straightforward method to set up pre-orders in your store. It provides you with tons of pre-order payment choices, so your customers have the freedom to choose to charge now or later. Alternatively, your customers can pick up the payment once the product becomes available for preorder or once it is shipped. The plugin also lets you charge a pre-order fee, so you may charge a portion of the price up front and the whole amount when the product is released.
- Email all customers who pre-ordered a product
- Cancel pre-orders if the product is no longer available
- Filter your pre-orders with a custom “pre-order” order status
- Works with simple & variable products
- Optionally charge a fee for a pre-order
- Set an optional date/time when the product will be available
- Automatically charge orders when the product is available
- Change the release date for a pre-ordered product
To put it briefly, installing a Woocommerce Pre-order plugin to your WooCommerce site may boost sales, provide you with a competitive advantage, and improve customer engagement. This blog post’s collection of WooCommerce pre-order plugins will provide you with a wealth of functionality to improve customer satisfaction, manage inventory efficiently, and expedite the pre-order process.
Please feel free to post a comment below if you have any queries about this subject so we can assist you right away. Finally, if you’re looking to update the look of your website, it would be wise for you to investigate the many free WooCommerce WordPress Themes available on our website.
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.