It is difficult for you to control your projects, tasks, and your business at the same time effectively. Nevertheless, with the support of the WordPress Project Management Plugin, your issue will be handled perfectly. Therefore, we are here today to bring you a list of great Project Management Plugins for the WordPress website. Let’s have a look!
Why should you have WordPress Project Management Plugin?
These days, thanks to the explosion of technology, business has become easier than ever before. A WordPress Project Management Plugin will help you and your team to stay on the same page and work together to meet every task and goal. This is the reason why we bring you a collection of 8 awesome WordPress Project Management plugins all the essential features and functionalities that will be useful for you and your enterprises. Check it out!
Top 8 Useful WordPress Project Management Plugins
WP Project Manager stands as one of the best project management plugins for the WordPress platform. It is open-source and packs enough potential to compete with a full-fledged project management system. The basic features include project creation, user assignment, messaging, file attachments, and the ability to leave comments on tasks or projects.
- Many to-do lists as you want with title and description
- Add tasks, assign users, assign a due date
- See the progress bar on the list
- Add comments on individual to-do lists and to-do’s
- Mark to-do as complete/incomplete
- Good plugin
- Efficient and effective
Panorama is a professional WordPress project management plugin designed to keep your clients and the team in the loop. Moreover, the plugin lets you set different milestones for the project completion and track where the project currently stands. Besides, it incorporates simple modules and modernized features to improve clarity more than anything. In short, it’s designed to be easy to understand instead of cluttered like many other project management tools.
- Keep your clients and team in the loop
- Follow up on your deadlines
- Streamline your process
- A clear picture of the project status in an instant
- A visual indication of project progress
- User-friendly interface
- Nice plugin
- Fully responsive
SP Client Document & Project Manager is an advanced but easy-to-use project management plugin. It isn’t solely a project management tool, it is marketed as a file management and document collaboration system. Furthermore, the plugin makes it easy to upload, organize, track, and share project documents. You can also manage clients, accounts, individual documents, distribution, and more.
- Remotely manage you documents and media
- Unlimited nesting of folders
- Upload and manage files with No Limits!
- Secure documents under login for each user
- Zip files in archive
- Localization support for many languages
- Advanced email editor to customize all emails
- Easy to use and install
- Great support
Kanban for WordPress is known to be one of the best WordPress project management systems out there. The plugin is powerful enough to help you build a full-fledged project management system from right inside your WordPress site. You can also use the plugin as a CRM.
- Easy installation
- Assign tasks to team members
- Estimate how long you think tasks will take
- Create custom views
- Manage the users
- Customize the board
- Create tasks and projects quickly, right from the board
- Great support
- Work very well
Zephyr Project Manager is a modern and easy-to-use project manager for WordPress that helps manage all your projects and tasks effectively and get work done. Moreover, a beautiful user interface is also included in this plugin so that you can keep your projects be on track.
- Create unlimited projects and customize them
- Receive notifications via email of updates
- Keep everyone informed
- View progress chart of project completion
- Set the name, start and end dates, description, and category
- Set the priority for your projects
- Copy projects and convert projects to tasks
- Very good function
- Excellent support
Going on a budget, the Business Manager is a great ERP and Project Management tool for WordPress. This project management plugin for WordPress allows you to manage your employees, projects, clients, and documents with ease. With the HR management functionalities of the plugin, you get to create a detailed database for your employees.
- Document versioning system
- Assign documents to department
- Keep document notes notes
- Keep ongoing notes for the employee.
- Upload employee document
- Easily track employee leave requests
- Create performance reviews for each employee
- Assign project to a Client
- Very clean and powerful
- Nice plugin
GS Projects for Behance is a remarkable project management plugin to showcase Behance projects. It is packed with necessary controlling options & different themes to showcase Behance projects elegantly with eye-catching effects. Let’s discover and enjoy it!
- Responsive Behance Portfolio plugin
- Different Column option
- Works with any standard WordPress Theme
- Developer friendly & easy to customize
- All modern browsers supported
- Fully response
- Highly friendly
WordPress Project Management Plugin is really important and necessary for a website. We hope that the collection will be useful for you. Furthermore, you can visit our free WordPress Themes to update more amazing designs. Thanks for reading. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. We will reply as soon as possible!
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.