Managing your delivery process easily with the best Woocommerce Delivery Plugin in 2021.
The role of Woocommerce Delivery Plugin for your site
Nowadays, If you are running an online store, in order to help your business by reducing paperwork, communications, and other manual tasks that run out of your time. You need to install a delivery plugin that not only allows you to connect with your customers and dispatch center, but also controls your order form easily. In this article, we will recommend the best Woocommerce Delivery Plugin for you. Let’ take a look!
Top Nice Woocommerce Delivery Plugin
This great enables you to convey orders to customers on a precise date, which will satisfy your customers about service quality as well as reduces about 50 percent of cart abandonment. In addition, customers can also decide on the date that they want to be shipped on the checkout page.
- Set minimum delivery time in hours
- Set delivery date field labels
- Virtual/featured products can be disabled delivery
- and more.
- Mark holidays on the calendar if you don’t provide delivery service on those days.
Thanks to this Woocommerce Delivery plugin, you can print out the delivery bill and take a note for Woocommerce orders, as well as custom your store address, etc. In addition, when customers logged, they can print their orders by pressing the order screen’s button in an easy way.
- Print in Bulk delivery notes and invoices
- Orders can be printed by customers
- Provide a print link from Customer Emails
- Able to insert company address, information, and logo to delivery note and invoice
- Straightforward invoice numbering
- Sequential order numbers with refund system of Woocommerce supported
- and more.
- Easy to setup
- Ready to translation
WooCommerce Advanced Free Shipping allows you to make regulations for deciding a free delivery rate that will be applied to customers. Besides, you will have full control of the shipping rates. Moreover, you can also set up a message with the same type of conditions that meet customers’ demands
- Add shipping cost to the shipping rates
- Setup a percentage based fee
- Add Advanced shipping cost via the WAS Advanced Pricing extension
- Create shipping zones
- Set tax status
- Simple to setup
- Useful plugin
This plugin allows your customer to decide on date and time according to their desire. In addition, it also offers options to clients to select pickup a location on the WooCommerce checkout page for your store.
- Set number of day/delivery hours/pickup hours
- Set minimum time to get delivered
- Automatic shipping by order type selection
- Show on email the delivery/pickup date time
- Show delivery or pickup date and time on email
- Get delivery and pick up data from the admin order detail page.
- and more
- Powerful features
Flexible Shipping for WooCommerce is considered an amazing plugin. It helps your customer work out delivery fees based on weight or total of the shopping cart. Especially, this plugin is flexible, simple to use and help you to save much money by controlling shipping cost.
- Provide unlimited cost rules and shipping
- Count shipping fee based on the total cart or weight of the cart
- Set max and min value for total cart/weight of the cart
- Add costs based on cart weight/total at the same time
- Support Polylang, WPML
- Free shipping override
- CSV Import
- and more.
- Compatible with WooCommerce 2.6 Shipping Zones
This plugin enables your customer to pick out an order delivery date on the checkout page without effort. Especially, clients can choose any date and time after the current day.
- The visible delivery date of customers to administrator site when they view orders in section “Custom Fields”
- Dutch, English, German supported
- Choose 2 categories where the plugin activated
- and more.
- Multisite ready
- Latest version
Delivery & Pickup Date Time for WooCommerce offers your customer options to choose delivery date and time at the order checkout page. Especially, this plugin also provides a special ability for the Store admin. Thanks to this, the admin can also control the shipping date, time from the individual order page.
- An create a list of pickup location
- Control the delivery/pickup date, time
- Change the delivery/pickup date and time
- Notify the user via email
- Easy to setup
- Compatible with your theme styling.
That’s all of today’s collection. We hope that this post is useful to you. By the way, don’t forget to share this post with your friends and relatives. In addition, you can also refer to more great plugins at our free WordPress Themes to update your website.
Thanks for reading. If you have any question, please leave a comment below, we will reply as soon as possible!
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.