If you are considering picking one plugin for uploading the files you need into your website, let consult the list of plugins below. We provide the top best Woocommerce Upload File Plugins, so you can skim through and click for more if you consider it’s what you are seeking.
The good features of the best Woocommerce Upload Files Plugins
Here are some outstanding features that you should consider before making the right decision.
- Easy to use
- Have a friendly-user Interface
- Support many languages
- Allow you to save Files to WordPress Media Library
- The ability to drag and drop pages, posts, and media library
- Offer various options such as edit, delete, upload, delete, download,…
Let’s take a look at the following plugins to choose the best one.
Top Best Woocommerce Upload Files Plugins
First, WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips allows you adds a PDF invoice to the order confirmation emails sent out to your customers. They include a basic template (additional templates are available from WP Overnight) as well as the possibility to modify/create your own templates. Additionally, you can choose to download or print invoices and packing slips from the WooCommerce order admin.
- Automatically attach invoice PDF
- Download the PDF invoice / packing slip from the order admin page
- Generate PDF invoices / packings slips in bulk
- Translation ready
- Create/email PDF Proforma Invoices
- Credit Notes (for Refunds)
- Automatic upload to Dropbox
Second, Drag and Drop Multiple File Uploadis a simple, straightforward WordPress plugin extension for Contact Form7. It allows the user to upload multiple files using the drag-and-drop feature or the common browse-file of your webform.
- Limit number of files Upload
- Limit files size for each field
- Manage Text and Error message in admin settings
- Drag & Drop or Browse File – Multiple Upload
- Image Preview
- Save Files to WordPress Media Library
- Change Upload Folder
Third, FileBird is a media file manager plugin thathelps you to organize WordPress media library folders by using a drag and drop organizer. It allows allows you to create virtual folders to categorize your WordPress media uploads. So when you move files and folders, that won’t break permalinks to your images in the content.
- Friendly User Interface
- Smart Context Menu
- Full Control In One Toolbar
- Bulk-Delete Folders
- Various Sort Options
- Many Languages Supported
- Powerful Search Feature
Fourth, Folders is one of great WordPress plugin that enables users to quickly organize all of their Pages, Posts, and Media files in folders. You are able to drag and drop items easily into directories and change the folders tree view (hierarchy) as you want.
- Drag and drop pages, posts, and media library
- Sort the folders
- Search folder names
- Bulk select images and media files and drag them to any folder
- Create folders for each post type
- Download any media library folder as ZIP
- Add stars to important directories
Fifth, File manager is a powerful, flexible, and easiest wordpress file management solution. It allows you to edit, delete, upload, download, zip, copy and paste files and folders directly from the wordpress backend. Besides, it is easy to move your files from location to location.
- Syntax Checker
- Multiple Themes
- Share Files by Email
- PDF Support
- Admin Email Notifications
- Fullscreen View
- High performance
Sixth, Advanced File Manager is one of the most powerful and user friendly file manager for wordpress. With it, you can edit, Delete, upload, delete, download, zip, copy, and more optionally. Besides, you also access files inside and outside wordpress root directory.
- Editable Root Directory Path
- PDF Preview
- Hide Files Real Path
- Video and audio preview/play
- File Manager Access for Non Logged in Users
- Control User Operations
- Private Folder Path
And the last is File Upload Types by WPForms. It is a plugin that help to easily add support for any file types with any extension or MIME type. With this plugin, you can let your WordPress website accept uploads from your users for more file types and to freely upload files.
- Upload more file types
- Adjust the internal file whitelist
- Manually control types of file extensions
- Conversion optimization
- Accept any file type
Those are Top 7 Woocommerce Upload Files Plugins that are some of the awesome plugins supporting upload files for your website. If you want to find the other one, go to Free WordPress Theme to get more. Hope you will design a stunning website as you want with our plugins.
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.