Do you feel that status of your store shipments, projects, orders or any other products is quite messy? If yes, then you need a solution to address this problem.
Why should you install Woocommerce Order Status Plugin?
Woocommerce Order Status Plugin is a useful tool that can help you manage order status on your site effectively. So, today, we would like to bring you a way to help you do that. Let’s explore the Top 8 Great Woocommerce Order Status Plugin In 2021 because it can help you control order status easily.
Top Useful Woocommerce Order Status Plugin
Firstly, we want to introduce for you HandMade WooCommerce Order Status Control. Above all, this plugin offers you with full control of which paid orders type can be completed automatically by permitting the WooCommerce store to temporarily stop the auto-complete of the paid order for all products, virtual or virtual downloadable. Besides, you are able to accept or decline manually the delivery of these items.
- Approve all paid or free virtual orders
- Release a virtual downloadable product for download
- Control over which types of paid orders can be automatically completed
- Receive an email to inform them that the order has been placed
- Full control over which paid orders can be auto-completed
- Useful features
- Work well.
Secondly, we believe that you should try WC Cancel Order. In other words, it supports you to manage orders conveniently with many useful features. In addition, you also enable your customers to request the order cancellation from their account order page. Furthermore, the admin can also get a cancellation request email notification as well as send you a response for the cancellation request. After that, you can get an option to approve ot decline the cancellation request as well.
- Add button “Cancel order request” to my account page
- Customer can send an order cancellation request to the admin
- Send order cancellation request to admin or store manager
- Translation ready
- Admin can accept or deny the request for cancellation
- Display cancellation request button
- Restore product inventory automatically
- Simple and intuitive.
If you want to complete orders of your WooCommerce store automatically, then this plugin is suitable for you. Moreover, this plugin is fully compatible with WooCommerce 2, 3+ and supports PayPal, Stripe, and Sagepay.
- Orders containing “Virtual” products will only be completed
- Orders of all product will be changed to “Completed” when payment
- Every order will be displayed “Completed” without depending on the payment status.
- Very simple
- Works as expected
- Lightweight plugin
Fourthly, we want to discuss Custom Order Status for WooCommerce. Above all, you can add to your Woocommerce custom order status easily. Moreover, it also allows you to insert status for your websites such as Custom status label, Custom status icon and so on.
- Add custom status slug, label, icon, and column color.
- Custom status might be added to admin reports and admin order list bulk actions.
- Easy to set up
- Fast and professional customer service.
The fifth plugin in this list is MIMO Woocommerce Order Tracking. In the same vein, this plugin also assists you to manage information for shipping orders and let customers know about their order shipping.
- Add service providers
- Add shipping information to your email completing.
- Change orders status to be completed automatically.
- Very useful
- Simple but Great
Another plugin you shouldn’t miss is Status and Order Tracking. That is to say, it lets you control orders, shipments projects status easily and conveniently. Furthermore, this plugin gives you with a list of simple order shortcodes to do the job!
- Update orders, projects, shipments’ status
- Set up for customers searchable orders and ticket numbers
- Simple order management
- Automatically send email to customers when there is an order updated or created
- Provide Custom status that is suitable with your business
- and more.
- Nice documentation
- Good support service
- Simple to use, fully customizable.
Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce is another plugin that can support you. In other words, it gives you the ability to insert tracking info for your eCommerce Orders. After that, your customers can get an easy way to track their orders as well. Additionally, it also brings you a great management tool as well as automate their post-shipping orders flow.
- List of 250+ Shipping Providers
- Customize The Tracking Display on the Order Emails
- Easily add Tracking information to orders
- WooCommerce REST API Support
- Custom Shipping Providers
- Keep your Tracking Links Up-To-Date
- Custom Order Statuses
- And more
- Essential Plugin
- Do exactly as described
- Wonderful platform
To sum up, Top 8 Great Woocommerce Order Status Plugin In 2020 will make you feel easier to control order status. If you have any question, then don’t hesitate to leave your comments. We ensures that we will answer you as soon as possible. Moreover, you can renew your site interface with Free WordPress Themes here.
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.