Generating an eye-catching quote for your site with the Woocommerce Request A Quote Plugin!
Why should you need to own a WOocommerce Request A Quote Plugin?
Use quotes in between paragraphs to emphasize the article and make readers pay attention to the citation content. Thus, thanks to the Request A Quote plugin will make your post more lively and attractive. Here we will list the Top 8 Woocommerce Request A Quote In 2021 plugin which is useful and great for your website. Let’s exploit right now.
Top Useful Woocommerce Request A Quote Plugin
Firstly, this is a plugin that lets your customers ask for an estimate for a list of WooCommerce products they want. Besides, users can create their own list and receive an estimate from the administrators. by a single button. Moreover, it is compatible with WooCommerce plugins.
- Create and customise “Request a Quote” page in your WooCommerce shop
- “Add to quote” button/text in WooCommerce product detail page.
- Customise text for “Add to quote” button or link
- Deactivate “add to cart” button/text in WooCommerce product detail page.
- Quote list page in your WooCommerce shop with a basic form (name, mail address, textarea).
- Hide “Add to cart” button everywhere in your WooCommerce shop
- Customise “Request a quote” email sent from your WooCommerce shop
- Easy to use
- Great plugin
Secondly, it also enables your customers to easily submit a quote request to your WooCommerce store. Plus, this is a flexible plugin so users can use it in a variety of store settings. Furthermore, NP Quote Request WooCommerce enables you to generate leads and engage with your customers!
- Compatible with WooCommerce Product Add-ons
- Most other product option builder can integrate into RFQ mode.
- More flexibility and control over price visibility
- Allow buy now or request a quote at WooCommerce checkout
- Add custom HTML content to the top and bottom of the quote request page
- Designate additional fields as required for visitors such as phone, zip, state, etc
- Quote cart widget in the normal check
- and more
Thirdly, with this plugin, you can create the Request a Quote option for your WooCommerce products. Besides, You can also create and customize request quote forms on the frontend. What’s more, Notifications will send via email for quote submissions, approvals, and rejections.
- Easily add the Request a Quote option for WooCommerce Products.
- Supports both Simple and Variable Products.
- Easily hide the Add to Cart button.
- Customize WooCommerce Request a Quote from the way you want.
- Trigger Email notifications to the Customers and Admin
- Disable Quote Requests for Unregistered Users.
- Include or Exclude Request a Quote Button Functionality based on Products(Categories, Tags and Name) and User Roles.
- Option to receive Google Chat and SMS Administrator Notification when customer places a quote request.
- Ability to customise email, sms and chat body templates for site administrator.
- Ability to customise the notification email sent to customers using dynamic placeholders and/or HTML Tags when a quote request is received, approved or rejected.
- Fully features
Fourth, The Product Enquiry for WooCommerce plugin adds an inquiry button to every WooCommerce Product Page. Therefore, a potential customer can send you an inquiry or request a quote for a product he is unsure of purchasing. Furthermore, By addressing his inquiries or quote requests, you can convert an unsure customer, into a buyer!
- One Click installation
- Simple Equiry and Add To cart Enquiry
- Show All Enquiry on the admin side
- In bulk can be done Enquiry
- Multiple Button Location
- Recipient’s Email Customize
- Email subject Customize
- Number Captcha
- Remove Price From Product
- Hide Add to Cart Button
- Customize Color
- Exclude category option
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy To use
- Easy to use
- Fast loading
Next, this is a plugin for small business owners to receive a request for quotation (RFQ) or request for information (RFI) from customers. Moreover, this has feature-rich and compatible with many different supports. Therefore, this is a perfect plugin to create a quote.
- Provides a customizable form for customers to submit a request for quotation (RFQ) or request for information (RFI)
- One too many services or products can be selected by customers
- Designed to minimize conflicts
- Easy customization from plugin settings
- Private quote, estimate request submission for logged-in users only
- Stores submitted quote, inquiry requests
- Displays submitted quote, estimate requests on the front end
- Notifies customers and admin upon receipt of a quote request through customizable notification emails
- Displays quote request in a tabular form on the front end
- Comes with setup assistant which automatically creates pages for contact list and quote request form
- And more
- Fully responsive
Subsequently, this plugin has a Contact Form 7 popup form to show on a nice popup on click the quote button. Especially, The quote button text, color, size, and placement can be changed from the plugin settings. Moreover, It also has options for WooCommerce, the quote button can be shown only for out of stock products/ featured products.
- Quote button on WooCommerce single product.
- Quote button on the WooCommerce products grid.
- Have a shortcode to show any contact from anywhere of the site.
- Option for showing WooCommerce product title on the email body.
- The quote button allows only for guest users.
- The quote button show only for the out of stock or the featured products.
- Quote button text, color, size, and form popup width changing options in settings.
- Very easy to use.
- RTL and multi-language ready.
Another Woocommerce Request A price plugin is Call for Price for WooCommerce. Plus, it will “Call for Price” when the price field for the product is left empty. Moreover, You can additionally change the default add to cart button text or hide the button completely for products with empty price.
- Supports all product types
- Support views
- Force on all products
- set “call for price” labels on a per-product basis. for Pro version
- Hide Sale tag
- Hide Read More button
- Variation add to cart
- Fully Features
This last theme is a perfect Woocommerce Request A Quote plugin. Plus, it setup knows woocommerce product price which wants to ask the customer.
- Customize Button Label
- Setup Empty Price Product in Enquiry Button
- Call for button link customize you can add your own link
- Product Category for filter adding
- Product thanks to the add button
- The product price range for the add button
- Whatsapp and Direct Phone Call feature
- Easy Integration
- Easy to customize
- Easy Integration
To sum up, This is the Top 10 Woocommerce Request A Quote plugin In 2020 that we want to send to you. Thus, we hope that this blog is helpful to you. Moreover, don’t forget to visit our site and get more great designs with Free WordPress Themes here.
Hello everyone! We’re Galussothemes content team, we love to write new blogs for WordPress everyday! Galusso Content Team is a part of IT4GO – The company houses talented young people who hold a strong passion for website development, designing, and marketing.